Holy shit! I can’t believe it has been months since I posted. I keep telling myself the last time I posted was in September. So, here is an update of my life:
- This post is primarily because I dislike loose endings or leaving things in mid air without any notice. So, I owe it to whoever reads to give some updates.
- I don’t feel like blogging lately which is evident from my lack of posts. However, I am still writing (journaling) and consuming a lot of media – books (I am pretty active on Goodreads), TV series, blogs, movies, news etc.
- Long distance relationships was not what I thought it would be. Basically, Uncle has not been here with me since last Dec. We were meeting every 3-4 months. In the beginning, I was sad and excited because I enjoy being alone but then I realised that it wasn’t fun as I thought it would be. I couldn’t fall asleep easily and realised I didn’t enjoy being alone as much as I thought I would.
- I never was into fish but I have grown to like the fish in our household who has managed to survive despite all odds. My landlord purchased so many fish but none survived except this spunky one. He even dances when I come home!
- I have always been more of a dog person but I have come to realize that I am more like a cat. Particularly this street cat who lives in my neighbourhood. Now, I know why we clicked 😀
- The cat doesn’t like to move from her territory which consists of a building and car park and likes to relax all day.
- I didn’t want to leave Sg too, even though things were not working out for me here. just like the cat.
- Which brings me to the fact that I will be leaving Sg next month and moving to Bishkek because Uncle is working there and so will I.
- From being unwilling, scared, nervous to leave, I have moved onto excitement about leaving.
- I hope to have a nice holiday in Sg relaxing (because most of my time in Sg has been marked by work and stress) before I leave.
On to new adventures!