You can follow me on Goodreads here. Books I really enjoyed reading in the last 2 months are:
- Habits of a Happy Brain – Interesting take on modern Neurobiology and helped me connect several of my ideas.
- Reclaiming Conversation – I thought this book would be boring but I liked it a lot! It is about talking in today’s age of emails and avoiding face-to-face conversations
- Gut – I really liked this. I miss scientific books put in a fun way. I got so many ideas from reading this.
- A man called Ove
- D.I Kim Stone Series – I really loved this and can’t wait to read book #3
- Game of Thrones – This week’s episode was one of the best this season!
- Full House – I love it!
- The Conjuring 2 – Was a good horror movie
It is summer time and I have lots of books to read. So, I have cut down on my movies and TV series!