A summary of media I am taking in.
You can follow me on Goodreads here.
Books I really enjoyed in the last 2 months include:
- Better Than Before: Mastering the Habits of Our Everyday Lives by Gretchen Rubin
- Healthy at 100: The Scientifically Proven Secrets of the World’s Healthiest and Longest-Lived Peoples by John Robbins
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Girls & Sex: Navigating the Complicated New Landscape by Peggy Orenstein
- The Night Manager – I really enjoyed this short series and thought the lead actor was great (He played Loki in the Avengers).
- Quantico – I wouldn’t really recommend this. It is like they thought of extending the series after a few episodes and came up with a botched up story line with unbelievable twists.
- 11.22.63 – Started out great, fizzled out in the middle and the ending was better. Could have done with fewer episodes. Not bad overall.
- Game of Thrones – It is back and I am glad because I love it. I want to binge watch all the episodes and all the future seasons at a go now but I can’t bear waiting till all the episodes play.
- Fuller House – Full on nostalgia factor here. I felt it was above average.
- Kung Fu Panda 3 – It had its funny moments and I liked it.
- Captain America – Civil War – I felt it was definitely better than the previous Avengers movie-Age of Ultron but slightly less great than the previous Cap movie. It is humor and heart and I cared about the characters. Some scenes were great but there were moments the camera spun too fast.