– I like cleaning.
– I like doing laundry.
– I like being a domestic goddess.
– I am almost always wearing dresses or skirts.
– I don’t refuse when people offer to carry my bags.
– I do not have too much of an issues being a stay-at-home-mom.
– I don’t have much issues moving to another place (depends on the place) for my partner’s career.
– I am a homebody.
And I am a Feminist. And fiercely independent. And stubborn. Feminism does not have to be defined by rejecting every thing traditionally considered feminine. It means treating women as people. With their likes and dislikes. With their fallacies. And respecting them as an individual for who they are. Understanding that they are not perfect, just like everybody else.