When you go out, do you carry a hand bag or only a wallet? I almost always carry a bag unless I am going for a short period of time & near my house like say grocery shopping. I need a bag because I carry quite a lot of stuff. Guys who often wonder what is inside a woman’s handbag are in for luck too ha ha.
Things I have in my bag
- Phone + ipad sometimes
- EZ link – to use on public transport
- Pocket mirror – I know it is old-fashioned but good to have when you need to check something.
- Purse – with money & cards. I do not like going anywhere without my money. I will tell you a story about why later.
- Tissues / Wet Tissue – Oily mouth? Anything dirty? Wet hands? These things are good to have around. Always.
- A small comb – I often need it.
- Lip balm
- Moisturiser – I need to apply it every time I wash my hands lol
- Band aid – When your shoes hurt, you will be grateful you have it.
- Axe oil – Cold? Headache? Sleepy? Smelly environment. I have a solution – apply on your temples and nose and problem solved.
- House Keys
- Pen – I like to write with pen & paper. Of course I can type on my phone but still I like my pens.
- Solid perfume – Nice to have around.
- Water bottle – Occasionally. Only when I know I will need it.
- Handbag holder – Good to have around when you do not want to put your handbag on the floor and there are no empty chairs to put your bag on.
To be honest, I do not like carrying heavy bags on my shoulders and try to minimize what I need depending on where I am going. So, I do not usually carry an umbrella or a water bottle unless I need it.
You can read what I have at my work desk here.