- Initially, I started this to deal with my anger regarding patriarchy in India.
- I continue because I love to write. I find it cathartic.
- To make up for all the time I did not express myself.
- I used to apologetic for who I was and what I thought (because I did not fit in) and did not want to tell others what I thought. Not anymore.
- To become more expressive and open.
- One of my written records for the future. I always like to go back and read and see how my thoughts have evolved.
- So that, people know who I am and what I stand for. Many who thought who knew me are actually surprised by my writing. This is not what they expected me to write. Don’t come and tell me tomorrow, I always thought you were religious or blah blah or I expect you to be a theist because well I have stated it here.Stop trying to make me something I am not.