I have had this thing happening to me a couple of times here.
- You meet some in some group activity and have fun together and a great conversation.
- We add each other on Facebook.
- Then we do not meet up so often.
- One day you run into them somewhere.
- They do not even recognize you, though you are friends on Facebook.
- Sometimes, I introduce myself and remind them (because I remember quite well) where we met but they generally do not sound convinced.
- I delete them from Facebook.
- They still do not recognize me when they run into me again!
Strange, how we are friends on Facebook but we do not even recognize them in person!Note: This post was triggered because I ran into this girl yesterday and she did not even recognize me, but we have been running into each other quite often this past month and I know her and even reintroduced myself to her and still she does not remember me.