- Must I study only engineering/medicine?
- With whom shall I hang out – males? Females? Both?
- When shall I return home?
- What shall I wear – short clothes? Western wear? Traditional clothes?
- Must I cook? Do all the household chores?
- Should I work?
- Should I date?
- Must I marry?
- Should I spend all my/my parent’s savings on my wedding?
- How old should I be when I marry?
- Whom shall I marry?
- Who will choose who I marry?
- Should I give dowry?
- Should I give the money I earn to my parents after marriage or only my husband’s family?
- Should I even have children?
- Should I only have a son?
- Should I divorce if I am in an abusive marriage?
- Should I even ask for a choice or just for permission?
They do not ask for your permission, all they ask for is a choice, an opportunity to choose to do what they like not the society thinks they should.